A new student is:
– One who has never before applied to attend SOFBI as a student
To apply to attend for the upcoming year:
1. Submit a completed online application with required attachments
– All application questions must be answered.
– If a question does not apply, please enter N/A
– Required attachments
– Submit the non-refundable registration fee
2. Request recommendation Form from your Pastor or designated Ministry leader
– Ministry Reference Form (Available for download within the online application)
3. Request transcript(s) from educational institution(s)
– Hand-delivered transcripts cannot be considered official.
If you are accepted to attend SOFBI, you will receive the following:
– Registration Confirmation
– Student Identification Number
– Finance Requirements
– Dates to Remember
– Dress Code Requirements
– Should you have any additional questions as you are completing the application, please feel free to contact our Admissions Office by clicking here or via phone at 301-894.6324.