– Applicants should be at least 16 years of age
– Special requirements for applicants under 18 years of age
– Parent/guardian must submit letter of approval
– Prospective student must complete an interview with the Chief Operations
Officer along with their parent/guardian
– To assist SOFBI in assessing the personal attributes of its student body, all applicants are required to submit a letter of recommendation from their Pastor or a Ministry leader who can attest to their readiness to complete the program.
– Applicants must possess or be currently matriculating towards a high school diploma or
high school equivalency diploma, based on the General Education Development (GED)
– Applicants must have the most recent official transcript sent directly to SOFBI from each
high school or post-secondary school attended. Transcripts delivered by hand will not be
– Applicants must submit all documentation for admission required by the Office of the
– Applicants must submit a non-refundable registration fee.