All students are required to abide by the SOFBI Code of Honor, which sets forth specific guidelines regarding good, moral and ethical behavior. Upon admission to SOFBI, all students are required to read and sign the proceeding Code of Honor to acknowledge their acceptance thereof.
I fully recognize that SOFBI is committed to Christian ministry and SOFBI offers a lifestyle of commitment to Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, as an integral part of their evangelistic outreach. It is therefore my personal commitment to be a person of integrity in my attitude and respect for what this institution is called to be as a Christian institute.
– PLEDGE to apply myself wholeheartedly to my intellectual pursuits and to use the full powers of my mind for the glory of God.
– PLEDGE to grow in my spirit, developing in my own relationship with God.
– PLEDGE to develop my body with sound health habits by participating in wholesome activities.
– PLEDGE to cultivate good relationships socially with others and to seek to love others as I love myself. I will not lie, I will not steal, I will not curse and I will not be a talebearer.
– PLEDGE to keep my total being under subjection from all immoral and illegal acts and habits, whether on or off campus. To this end, I will not take any illegal drugs, I will not commit illicit sexual acts, including homosexual behavior, I will not drink alcoholic beverages of any kind, I will not use tobacco, I will not engage in other behavior that is contrary to the rules and regulations listed in the SOFBI Student Handbook.
– PLEDGE to maintain integrity to “openness” to God’s claim on my life and to do my utmost to know and follow His will for my life.
– PLEDGE to attend classes, all required Chapel Services on campus and to attend the house of worship of my choice wherever God is honored and lifted up.
– PLEDGE to abide by the rules and regulations that may from time to time be adopted by SOFBI.